Auth0 is a rhinoceros before subscription. We are growing rapidly and are looking for exceptional new members to complement our teams and we will help take them to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise identity. You shouldn’t be compromising you either. We want you to bring your whole mind to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust, respect, and prosperity when you collaborate, experiment, and learn – this could be your ideal business environment. We are looking for team members who want to help us build on what we’ve done so far and improved it every day. N + 1> N.
Auth0 is looking for a commercial operations analyst to join our marketing team. This role will help our marketing team achieve operational excellence by supporting and improving the efficiency of project construction and delivery. This person will work with multifunction teams to understand project requirements, develop and present road maps. It is a collaborative role focused on improving systems and processes.
What will you do
- Manage project implementation and delivery within a specified scale and schedule
- Identify and monitor the scope, resources, risks, and reliability of multi-functional marketing projects, integrated campaigns, and associated deliveries
- Lead project planning, permanent meetings and retrospective meetings with project resources
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to remove barriers, mitigate risks and resolve conflicts
- Provide personalized perspective and compelling comments to help guide priorities
- Work with marketing team leaders to ensure adequate resources are provided for each project and inform relevant stakeholders of potential resource issues
- Maintain stakeholders’ awareness and expectations by developing and submitting regular reports on the project’s key performance indicators
- Develop and maintain relationships with external suppliers
- Helping the marketing organization achieve its maximum performance through specific and adopted operations
- Improve project operations and team performance by continuing to experiment with operations
- Collaborate with team leaders to collect comments about team performance
What you bring
- 2+ years of relevant experience in project management, operations and/or marketing, preferably in a SaaS or marketing environment
- Knowledge of running multi-functional marketing campaigns/projects, with a lifetime and outputs from 1 to 9 months
- Experience with agile and consecutive methodologies
- The ability to build trust between distributed and multifunctional teams
- Strong written and oral communication skills (English)
- Experience in Atlassian or similar project management tools
- Strong desire to experiment and repeat
- Self-motivated, fast learner, and fast researcher
- Experience and comfort with a remote work environment
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every business becomes a software company and developers are at the heart of this change. They need better tools and building blocks to stay focused on innovation. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. This is what we do. Our platform manages 2.5 billion calls per month to thousands of customers worldwide. From independent manufacturers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle all use cases. We would like to think that we are helping make the Internet more secure.
We have raised $ 210 million so far and have grown rapidly. Our team is located in more than 35 countries and we are proud that we are constantly recognized as an excellent place to work. Culture is necessary for us and we are transparent about our vision and principles.