Pace University undergraduate scholarships
To help with the costs of living and studying in New York and to reward top-performing students, Pace University awards international student scholarships of up to 68% of tuition costs.
- Students are automatically considered for a merit-based scholarships when submitting a complete application to Pace University
- Year 1 direct admission to New York City Campus: up to $17,000 renewable annually*
- Year 1 direct admission to Westchester Campus: up to $25,000 renewable annually*
- Year 2 or 3 transfer admission to New York City Campus: up to $23,500 renewable annually*
- Year 2 or 3 transfer admission to Westchester Campus: up to $23,000 renewable annually*
- Pace University’s Merit Scholarship Estimator can be used to calculate the likely scholarship amount based on a student’s academic information.
* Renewal is automatically provided the student maintains a minimum cumulative GPA and continuous full-time enrollment for each Fall and Spring semester
- Your application to Pace University serves as your application for the scholarship. Applicants are notified of their award in their acceptance packet.
- Students with a GPA of 3.3+ in their bachelor’s degree are most likely to be awarded a scholarship, depending on their chosen master’s degree.
- Awards range from $1,500 to $6,000 per academic year depending on the master’s program and the applicant’s academic performance.